31

31
Stock up now on all your beach needs for summer!!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Product # 3121 Large Utility Tote

I must say the Large Utility Tote is one of my Fav's from Thirty-One..I use this for everything!! Great in the house for toys, soccer game's, swim meets, beach, camping trips, car rides, you name it it will hold it. Covered rim keeps the bag open to carry bulky items easily and then easily collapses for storage. Grommets, webbed handles. Measures approx 21.5” W x 12.5” H x 10” D.  The fact that it easily collapses is I feel  the best part of the bag..I live in a small house and with the little room we have with two kids any storage we have needs to go to toys and whatever season of clothes needs to be put away. I can't even tell you have many bags I have gotten rid of just for the face that I had no place to put them, But with the Large Utility Tote I can easily fit it under a bed or the back of a closet. This product is a must have for any family!

No comments:

Post a Comment